3 youths die inhaling septic tank gas in Chattogram

3 youths die inhaling septic tank gas in Chattogram
Published : 10 Aug 2018, 22:25:39
3 youths die inhaling septic tank gas in Chattogram
Chattogram Bureau
Print AA-A+
Three youths, including two brothers, died after inhaling poisonous gas inside a septic tank at Jhawtola area under Khulshi Polish Station of Chattogram on Friday.
 
The victims were identified as Sifat, 12, Imran Hossain, 25, his younger brother Rubel Hossain, 18, son of Afjal Hossain.
 
ASI Alauddin Talukdar of Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) outpost, confirmed the matter. 
 
Police said, a football fell into a septic tank while youths were playing beside a house of Desel Colony in the area.
 
Witnesses said Sifat went into the septic tank to collect football beside a house of Desel Colony in Zaontala area in the city.
 
But suddenly Sifat fell sick and became unconscious inside the tank. Imran and Rubel met the same fate when they tried to rescue Sifat.
 
On information, officials of the Agrabad fire station rushed to the spot and rescued them from inside the tank. The trio was rushed to Chatogram Medical College Hospital (CMCH) where doctors declared them dead.
 
 
bbarta/IF

Editor : Bani Yasmin Hasi

46 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue

Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215

Phone: 02-8144960, Mobile: 01192151115

Email: [email protected], [email protected]

© 2018 all rights reserved to www.bbarta24.net Developed By: Orangebd.com